Contemporary Forums and the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses are proud to present AACN Nurse Manager Priorities, an exciting new conference featuring nationally known speakers who are forward-thinking leaders in nursing management.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Any nurse in a management role in a high acuity or critical care patient setting.
- Nurse Manager/Assistant
- Clinical Coordinator
- Clinical Director
- Charge Nurse
…Or staff nurse who plans to move into a nurse manager role.
Highlights of our beyond-the-basics program include:
- A look at the big picture for healthcare and nursing, including the Institute of Medicine report The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health, and implementation of healthcare reform.
- Discussion of the many facets of workforce challenges.
- Caring for yourself while managing your continuing personal and professional development.
- ENMO Overview, a concurrent session track based on the Essentials of Nurse Manager Orientation
- e-learning course, which includes managing the business, people and yourself.
- Advanced concurrent sessions featuring interactive case studies that challenge you to apply current evidence to complex management situations.
- Opportunities to share your success stories, problem-solve and network with fellow nurse managers. Remember to bring your business cards!
To register and to know more details, please visit http://www.aacn.org/