Nursing Diagnosis for Patients with Altered Body Temperature
April 9, 2010 | In: Nursing Diagnosis
- High risk for altered body temperature related to:
- Illness or trauma affecting temperature regulation.
- Medication causing vasoconstriction, vasodilation, altered metabolic state or sedation.
- Inactivity or vigorous activity.
- Exposure to excessively warm environment
- Increased metabolic rate.
- Exposure to excessively cool environment.
- Debilitating illness or trauma.
- Lack of adequate clothing and shelter.
- Decreased basal metabolism secondary to aging
- Trauma or illness