GLOBAL LEARNING INNOVATIONS invites all Registered and Student Nurses,Caregivers, Nursing assistants, Midwives, Healthcare Providers and other interested individuals to:
TUBERCULOSIS NURSING SEMINAR
(PRC CPE Provider : Council of Nursing Accreditation # 2009-026)
When: MAY 22, 2011 – Sunday
Where: NAEP Hall, Teacher’s Camp, Baguio CIty
Time: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
– TUBERCULOSIS: A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE
– TREATMENT AND MANAGEMENT UPDATES
– NURSING IN TUBERCULOSIS CONTROL SPECIAL CONCERNS
Resource Speaker: Mr. WINSTON A. PALASI, MD, MPH, RN
– Director Field Operations Division Philippine Tuberculosis Society, Inc.
– Operations Manager, PTSI-TB LINC (USAID Project).
Reg Fee: 550php only
– Inclusive of 3 Certificates with CPE Units, CD ROM hand out, breaktime refreshment
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY!
Note: We encourage you to invite 15 persons (Nurse, BSN Graduates or Students), then you are FREE on the Seminar. Please refer them to me accordingly.
* You need to text me for reservations to include you on the Final List of Attendees, food and certificates (Limited Slots only).
* This is ON SITE PAYMENT, once you already reserved, look for me on the Seminar day ( XOMAI ) for payment, tickets and certificates. Wait for further instructions 2 days before the Event.
For reservations/registrations and inquiries:
Globe – 09278490507
Smart – 09301832876
Sun – 09334622474
or visit our website @: gli-seminar.webs.com
Look for XOMAI, RN